1936 Austin Ruby
Our new kit in 1:64 for the 1936-39 Austin ‘new’ Ruby De Luxe Saloon (model ARR).
- All high resolution 3D printed in resin. Each one is an original.
- Pre-cut glazing
- Prototype wire wheels with the right tyres.
- Seats and a beautiful steering wheel
- Very fine detail and thin walls, yet surprisingly robust.
- Three major parts to simplify assembly and painting (Body/rear guards – Wings/Chassis/front seats – Rear seat) plus bumpers and wheels. The three major parts typically clip neatly together, although gluing IS recommended.
- Fine window edges with substantial recesses to ease glazing.
- Hollow headlamps
- Integral, easy to paint, New Zealand 30s-60s numberplate. (Request other numberplates if required)
- NEW! Now includes etched wipers in stainles steel